As used in this Policy, “us”, “we”, “our” or “Forsite Partners” shall refer to “RDC Professional Services Pty Limited” (also known as “Forsite Partners”) and its related entities, which includes Forsite Partners and the Forsite Group.
1. Personal Data
When used in this Policy, the term “Personal Data” includes any information we collect, which identifies you and/or any information that may be used to identify you. To the extent information is provided by a legal entity relating to an individual(s), such information shall also constitute Personal Data. However, Personal Data shall not include information that is publicly available through a government department/agency or has otherwise already been publicly disseminated, legally or otherwise.
2. Personal Data Collected
Where permitted by law, the types of Personal Data we may collect from you include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Full name
- residential address(es);
- postal address(es);
- date of birth;
- phone number(s);
- email details;
- 401K details
- I9 details
- Background checks
- Medical information
- Insurance details
- tax information;
- occupational history;
- computer IP addresses; and
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites, web applications, mobile applications, IT systems, in writing, in person or indirectly through use of the Services.
If we are providing you with additional products and services, in addition to Personal Data stated above, the types of Personal Data we may collect from you may include, without limitation:
- group certificates, paystubs, and/or other income or earnings information;
- proof of identity documentation, such as passports, driver’s licenses and/or birth certificates;
- information relevant to your investment preferences and attitude or tolerance to risk;
- any other information provided for the purposes of providing additional products and services.
3. Cookies and Statistical Analysis
- server address;
- domain name;
- date and time of visit;
- previously visited websites (including date and time visited);
- browser type and operating system; and location data;
4. How Personal Information is Collected
We collect your Personal Data directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impractical to do so. Personal Data is typically collected through the following methods:
- in person;
- over the telephone;
- through the Services (including details entered upon registration for use of the Services or use of any of the template documents) or email server;
- via our websites, web applications, mobile applications, IT systems and other technological means; and
- through customer feedback or survey forms.
We may also collect Personal Data from a third party, where you have consented to the Personal Data being disclosed to us by the third party (for example, where an employer provides information about one of their employees).
5. Purpose of Collecting, Holding, Using and Disclosing Personal Information
The primary purpose for which we collect Personal Data is to enable us to perform our business activities, functions and services and to provide customer service effectively. We collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide the Services to you and our clients;
- to aid in securing new work with current and prospective clients
- to personalize and customize your experience relating to our products and services;
- to manage and enhance our products and services;
- to verify your identity;
- to investigate any complaints initiated by or against you;
- to investigate any suspected breach of any of our terms and conditions or unlawful activity;
- to comply with legal or regulatory requirements; and
- allow third parties to provide additional products and services to you (where you request and/or authorize us to do so);
If you fail to provide us with the Personal Data requested:
- to allow third parties to provide additional products and services to you;
If you do not provide us with the personal information described in this policy:
- we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you request and/or information regarding such products and services;
- we may be unable to tailor the content of the Services to your preferences (which may limit or minimize the utility and level of our Services)
Personal Data collected for marketing purposes may be communicated to a third party where you have consented to the Personal Data being provided to the third party (e.g., agreeing to provide information for directed marketing, including but not limited to, discounts, offers and/or promotions).
6. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to:
- our employees, related entities, contractors, external service providers or other entities necessary for the operation of our business and the rendering of our Services;
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or joint venture entities or partners to enable us to perform our business activities
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us;
- relevant authorities and institutions, including but not limited to, government agencies, federal and state tax authorities, financial institutions and employers relating to the provision of the Services, and
- your Internet Service Provider or network administrator.
7. Storage & Security of Personal Data
While we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of Personal Data, we do not guarantee its security and we will not be held responsible or legally liable for claims, damages, and/or loss resulting from unauthorised access or unintended disclosure of your Personal Data.
I hereby hold Forsite Partners forever harmless for any claims, damages, or loss resulting from the unauthorized access or unintended disclosure of my Personal Data by or to any persons or entities.
I hereby further stipulate and agree, that in exchange for the legal consideration whereby I am permitted to use Forsite Partner’s Services and products, I shall indemnify and defend Forsite Partners against loss or liability from any and all claims, judgments, awards, decrees, demands or actions, and/or any other claims, howsoever denominated, relating to, arising out of, or connected with the unauthorized access or unintended disclosures of my Personal Data.
Where we disclose data overseas, we are required to take measures to ensure your information is treated in accordance with the standards that apply in Australia (other than when compelled to make disclosure under local laws).
To provide the Services, Forsite Partners contracts with Digital Amigos Pty Ltd who store data on its network.
Forsite Partners maintains a presence in both Australia and the United States and data may be hosted on computers or servers in either country. We allow you to access your information at any time to confirm and maintain its accuracy. You can also play an important role in keeping your Personal Data secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords and accounts used on the Services. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security relating to your account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Services may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third-party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices and policies.
9. Access to and Correction of your Personal Data
If you wish to verify or correct any information you have submitted to us, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to access Personal Data provided to us, as well to correct or update said Personal Data.
Our security procedures may require you to provide us with proof of identity before we reveal Personal Data.
10. Contact Us
Once we receive a complaint, whether verbal or in writing, we will commence an investigation as soon as practicable. The investigator will endeavour to determine the nature of the breach and how it occurred. We may contact you during the process to seek any further clarification if necessary. We will also contact you to inform you of the outcome of the investigation and where a breach is found we will discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved.
We will aim to ensure that all questions and concerns are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, or require further information on privacy, you are entitled to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).